Podium Podium Acceptable Use Policy
Lasted Updated:November 25, 2019
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) sets out the rules applicable to your use of the Podium Corporation, Inc. (“Podium”, “we”, “us” or “our”) services, including via our customer’s websites or platforms (the “Services”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive.
This Policy should be read in conjunction with the Podium Terms of Service into which it is incorporated by reference. We may suspend, terminate or take other interim action regarding your use of the Services, if, in our sole judgment, we believe you, directly or indirectly, violated this Policy or authorize or help others to do so.
We may modify this Policy from time to time by posting a revised version on our website podium.com. By using the Services, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not use the Services, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others, to send messages that contain, offer, promote, reference or link to any information or content related to the following:
- Solicitations or Advertising. Any unsolicited messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements or otherwise.
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is harassing, defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, or otherwise effect a security breach, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
Message Abuse. You will not send messages using bots or other automatic-messaging systems, alter or obscure mail headers, provide false identification, or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement. We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to monitor content on and sent through the Services and to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services. We may remove or disable access to any user, content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We may also cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting Violations. If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.