As you know, running a business isn’t easy—so a little extra help is always welcome. But when it comes to getting something free, not all tools are created equal. Here’s a list of resources we’ve found that are not only no cost, but will significantly increase your efficiency.
1. Airtable. Airtable is offering its Pro plan free for 90 days. With this tool, you can create completely custom end-to-end work systems, increasing collaboration efficiency for your business (especially your remote teams). The Pro plan includes flexible cloud-based spreadsheets, kanbans, forms, calendar views to dashboards, advanced visualizations, integrations, and more.
2. 8×8. 8×8 is offering free video meetings without any installation requirements. With this tool, you can create a URL to host meetings of up to 50 participants without time restrictions, allowing you to increase effective communication in-house and create stronger relationships with customers.
3. Atlassian. Atlassian is providing its software development tools at no cost for teams up to 10 users. Products such as Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, and Jira Core will allow your team to increase productivity, connection, and customization.
4. Bill.com. Bill.com is offering a three-month subscription to its Small Business plan. It’s cloud-based software will enable you to run automated account payables and receivables remotely, saving you time and money in the billing department.
5. Podium Starter. Podium is offering its Webchat, payments, reviews, and inbox tools at no cost. With these tools, you can capture and convert more leads, collect payments faster, build up your online reputation, and streamline team communication for free.
6. Constant Contact. Constant Contact has teamed up with SCORE to offer free business advice for local businesses. With this tool, you can chat live with marketing advisors and SCORE mentors to eliminate inefficiencies and receive valuable strategy and marketing counsel.
7. PagerDuty. PagerDuty is providing 6 months free of its Starter Plan, which immediately notifies online users of issues through unlimited alerting and on-call management. With this tool, you can eliminate online problems quickly, improving remote work and saving on security costs.
8. PandaDoc. PandaDoc has made its eSignature product free for everyone. With this tool, you can save time and increase convenience by allowing clients to sign documents anytime, anywhere with PandaDoc eSignature technology that is legally-binding, safe, and ESIGN and UETA compliant.
9. Surveymonkey. SurveyMonkey is offering free survey templates to help businesses keep a pulse on their remote work teams. With this tool, you can keep an ear on the ground and learn what pain points your employees are experiencing and how you can help them work more efficiently.
Working smarter doesn’t always mean spending more money. With these free tools, you’ll make your business more efficient while keeping costs low. It’s a win-win for everyone—except your competition.