3. Use of Personal Information: We never sell, rent, lease, or make available your Personal Information for use by any third party. However, we may internally use your Personal Information to improve the Website, to improve your experience as you use the Website, to customize and communicate informational or product offerings and promotions to you, and to make our Services more helpful or useful to other users. We may use the services of a third party to perform these functions. In addition, we may allow ad exchanges, web analytics vendors, social networking platforms and other third parties to collect certain data and other non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., search and click stream information, browser type, time and date, the identity or type of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. By way of example, these companies may use a cookie or web beacon to collect this information.
5. Unsubscribing: If you wish us to stop sending offers and promotions to you, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe on digital material or contacting [email protected]
6. Cooperation with Authorities, Consent to United States Processing: Podium complies with all applicable laws and regulations. This may require cooperation with governmental authorities with respect to information we receive from you. If we believe it is necessary, in our sole discretion, to disclose information about you to law enforcement officials or in connection with a court proceeding, you hereby consent to such disclosure. In addition, if we believe a disclosure of such information is necessary to protect our property and rights, to protect public safety, or to prevent potentially illegal or unethical conduct, we may disclose certain information, and you consent to such disclosure. If you reside outside the United States, your local laws may afford a higher degree of protection to your Personal Information than provided under United States law. Your use of the Website constitutes your consent to have your Personal Information transferred to, collected by, and processed by servers in the United States.
7. Assignment of Rights to Information: In the event of the sale, acquisition, or merger of Podium, Inc. or of all or substantially all of its assets, and in the event of any other change of control of Podium, your Personal Information, Received Materials, and Uploaded Materials, in addition to all other information possessed by Podium may be transferred, sold, or shared in connection with such transaction. In that event, your Personal Information will still be subject to the same protections as provided herein.
8. Child Online Privacy Protection Act: Podium complies with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Our Terms and Conditions govern our activities and your conduct in relation to COPPA.
10. Deleting Your Information: If you have registered with us, you may delete the Personal Information in your account by contacting us. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information upon request. We may archive all or some of your Personal Information as we believe may be required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
In consideration for your use of the Website’s Community Features and functionality, you agree to comply with the Community Guidelines set forth below. Users who violate the community guidelines, may, in our sole discretion, be permanently banned from using the Website.
12. Community Guidelines: Entering any Community Feature will constitute acceptance of the Community Guidelines. If you do not agree to abide by the Community Guidelines, please do not enter any Community Features. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you within the Community Features, including the transmission, posting, or other provision of Community Content to any portion of the Community Features. listed below are some, though not all, violations that may result in us terminating or suspending your access to Community Features on a temporary or permanent basis, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using any of the Community Features:
• Violate these Community Guidelines or abuse the community purpose of the chat areas.
• Participate in any part of the Site if you are under the age of 18.
• Use profanity, obscenities, or **asterisks** or other “masking” characters to disguise profane or obscene words.
• Use obscene, lewd, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language of any kind.
• Impersonate other users.
• Attack (flame or “cyberbully”) individuals, companies or products, although you are otherwise welcome to offer your opinions or comments on the subject at hand.
• Post topics on message boards, on the Site or within any of the Community Features that are unrelated to the subject of the Website.
• Advertise or promote other companies or URL’s.
• Include advertising in communications.
• Post material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
• Include advanced fonts, java, tables, html, or other programming codes or commands in messages.
• Distribute or otherwise publish any Community Content containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services. You also hereby acknowledge that you are prohibited from soliciting other guests to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization.
• Collect or harvest the information of any user or otherwise access the Website using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers).
13. Safeguarding Your Information. Podium values very highly the security of your Personal Information. We have implemented reasonable security measures to ensure that security. While no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure all the time, we strive to use the best practices used in the community to protect your Personal information. We will make any disclosures that are required by the law in the event we discover any breach of the security of your Personal information, including notifying you via e-mail or conspicuous posting on the Website without unreasonable delay.
Last Updated: March 23, 2016