Podium card readers are here! This spring also brings exciting new capabilities to accelerate building your SMS Marketing subscriber list, handling a high volume of reviews, and more. Read on.
Power every payment with Podium Card Readers.
Card Readers. Make payments convenient for you and your customers with hardware that’s made to be mobile. By using card readers, you can gather reviews, build marketing opt-in lists, continue the conversation, and gain repeat customers, all while getting paid. Podium’s Card Reader hardware comes in two forms, ideally suited to processing payments in the store or on-the-go:
- In-store Card Reader. Connect via wifi and access Podium with your computer and/or tablet. The screen provides prompts to your customer, making in-store payments as effortless as virtual ones.
- Field Card Reader. Connects via bluetooth to Podium’s mobile app, making payments easy in the field.
Check out this quick overview video to see Podium Card Readers in action.
Learn more about Podium Card Readers.
*Please note that Card Readers are not available in Australia.
3 new ways to opt customers into text marketing.
Sign up pages. Share branded, location-specific forms to allow customers to opt-in to your SMS marketing. With online form opt-ins you can collect names and mobile contact information.
- How you can use it: Send the URL to existing audiences (like your email list or social media) to allow those contacts to become compliant, engaged SMS marketing contacts with an up-to-date mobile number.
QR codes. Make it easy for customers to opt-in to SMS Marketing anywhere. A Podium-generated QR code can be used in digital and print materials so customers can easily access opt-in forms on a mobile device.
- How you can use it: Create table toppers for your store or include the QR code in printed assets for your field team.
Website pop-ups. Prompt customers to subscribe to marketing texts from anywhere on your website. This banner appears after a specified delay time, and allows you to customize the color and copy to fit your company’s brand.
- How you can use it: Have a blog? Turn it into a high-value SMS Opt-in machine by including the banner prompt.
Find out how to start using all of Podium’s opt-in capabilities today with this step-by-step guide.
Connect promotion and payment in a single text.
Campaign Offers. Add a payment link to any SMS Marketing message. Campaign Offers make it simple for customers to connect with any offer right away on their mobile device. This enhancement is a perfect way to meet your customers’ demand for buy now, pick up in store (BOPIS) and also aligns well with “Repurchase” or “Back in Stock” campaigns. Best of all, it’s available to start using right away within Podium.
Interested? Here’s how to give Campaign Offers a try by creating your first offer.
Supercharge your review management.
Introducing Reviews Pro. Responding to online reviews can be make or break for a local business. Make it easy to give even the highest volume the necessary personal attention with a powerful new set of review management capabilities in Reviews Pro:
- Review Response Templates. Leave consistent, timely responses for the positive reviews, and more importantly, the negative ones. The time you save can now be spent on creating an improved customer experience, so you can retain and gain more leads than before.
- Review Notes. Add internal notes to individual reviews and provide your team with more context for every situation. If you asked a customer why they left the review they did, add a note. If you resolved an issue with a customer, just leave a note.
- Review Status. Some reviews are better handled offline. Now you can flag reviews that require a more thoughtful offline response, so your team doesn’t accidentally respond online. Plus, you can keep your review feed clean and organized by closing out pending reviews that require no response at all.
Discover whether Reviews Pro is a fit for your business. Or, reach out to the team today to learn more about getting started.
Browse Podium’s 200+ integrations more easily than ever.
Integrations Marketplace. Take a look at Podium’s new one stop shop for integrations. Search 200+ Podium integrations and counting. Our growing ecosystem of integrations makes it easy to trigger routine activities between systems while maintaining a personal touch in each customer interaction across every industry and vertical.
Take the new, improved Podium Marketplace for a spin.